Welcome to Cutwater Marine Services
We specialize in the restoration and maintenance of classic wooden boats including structural repairs, bottom work, varnish and paint, mechanical, electrical, transportation and storage. With 30,000 square feet of secure indoor storage your classic is never left out in the weather. Our capabilities range from refinishing to major structural replacement and repair. We document all our work with detailed photographs and written description so you have a permanent record of exactly what was done to improve and maintain your boat.
Cutwater also offers the following services:
- Engine hauling, rebuild or repower
- Electronic ignition conversion
- Winterization and spring pre-launch
- Engine/shaft alignment
- Bottom paint
- Hushmat installation (sound, heat, and vibration absorption) – marine dealer
- Secure indoor on-trailer boat storage
- Pontoon hauling and launching with our hydraulic lift trailer
- Restoration and construction of wood canvas canoes through Ambrose Canoe Company
Please see our contact page for more information or check the Updates page for current events and progress in the shop.